Non Professional(10-55 Years)
Terms and Conditions
1. All chargeable fees shall be paid prior to given access to the facilities.
2. The amount can be readjusted only if one or more than one of the following conditions are met:
A. If the player wishes to change the category.
B. If the player wishes to change the preferred location.
C. If the player outside Delhi/NCR feels that he won't be able to attend the event.
D. If the skill level of players do not match at the time of alloting the teams.
For eg., if amateur player is given professional opponent.
E. The player will be given 24 hours to register his complaint under this category and find out the Alternate Participant to transfer his enrolment.
3. If the player feels that his queries related to payment were not properly addressed by the team, the amount will be refunded after talking to the team's head.
4. Anyone who has a health problem should talk with his family physician to determine if he is physically fit to participate in PSL.
5. Pro Sports League operates within a positive atmosphere of respect and sportsmanship. Thus all memebers and guests are expected to exercise Pro social etiquette in our premises and to respect the court time allowed for games and to leave the court promptly after the game.
6. All members must check in at front desk and present valid proof of membership as may be requested by PSL on each visit to the facilities.
7. All members attending PSL must change into appropriate sporting attires and athletic footwear before entering the court.
8. Participants are not allowed to bring any outside food and drinks to the PSL facility. Anyone who violates this policy will have to dispose the outside food or drinks immediately or be required to leave PSL premises immediately without refund.
9. When entering in PSL, members and guests are expected to behave in a sensible and responsible manner. PSL is not responsible and can't be held liable for any injury to any individual, members or guests.
10. PSL should not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items in our facilities, or for any loss or damage to participants' vehicles that are parked on our premises.
11. Pro Badminton League staff's words, decisions and statements are final.
12. Participants must at all times observe Pro Badminton League's by laws and guidelines which may be notified to them from time to time and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which the management may issue to ensure the smooth operation of the Club for the convenience of participants.
13. PSL reserves the right to make change or amend this agreement without prior notice to the members.
14. PSL may limit your activity, issue a warning, temporary suspend or permanently terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services if:
A. You breach this agreement.
B. We are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.